Registration for the 2021-2022 school year will open later this spring. Please continue to check the PRS website for further details.

Click here for 2020-2021 new student registration:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card (optional)
  • Current Alabama Immunization form**
  • Custody information if different from birth certificate
  • Previous School Withdrawal Papers (Including transcript for grades 8-12)
  • Copy of Parent/Guardian photo ID
  • Current lease/deed showing name of parent/guardian (click here to verify your Pike Road residency) 
  • Current power bill showing name of parent/guardian

If the parent/guardian and student reside with another family please contact

If you have any questions please contact

**An out of state or out of date Alabama Immunization form cannot be used.  If you have a current out of state immunization form, you can take that form to a local doctor or urgent care.  The local doctor will review the out of state form and ensure that your student is current with Alabama immunization requirements and provide an Alabama form that can be used for registration.

Records Request
To request student records click here